Thursday 7 August 2008

Day 3 & 4

Yesterday morning I did Legs, back & Biceps. I usually do legs last, but I have found out when I get round to doing them someone else is always using the Squat rack (I only have 1 squat rack at my gym). I now get in there first thing in the morning and jump on the rack to do my squats, which works out alot better. All in all, a great workout, I was drenched in sweat afterwards and feeling all pumped up :)

Legs - Barbell Squats & Leg Curls

Back - Dumbbell Rows & Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns

Biceps - Cable Curls & Alternate dumbbell Curls


This morning it was HIIT again on the ET, 433 cals after 23 minutes. I'll work on upping the intensity when I get I little bit stronger & fitter. Great workout again, I was feeling it afterwards.

Meals Yesterday.

M1 - Protein Shake & 3/4 Cup Oatmeal
M2 - Apple & Cinnemon Pancakes
M3 - Tuna with very low fat Mayo, Brown Rice & Chopped Bell Pepper
M4 - Apple & Cinnemon Pancakes (I love these.....yummy :P
M5 - BBQ Turkey, Sweet Potatoe & Garden Peas
M6 - Protein Shake

Quote of the day - You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong - Warren Buffett

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're starting out strong! Good work!

Kelly said...

Good job. Your menu looks good !

I only tried sweet potato a few weeks back and its my new fav!